Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.449 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 56% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,893 (Mex$ 35,337) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)