Cost of living comparison between San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.388 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 209% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨250,666 (Php180,628) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)