Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10297 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,891 (CH$1,183,764) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)