Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10366 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 59% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,303 (CH$861,477) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)