Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 850 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10686 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 60% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,467 (CH$855,919) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)