Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 658 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10228 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 59% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,601 (CH$915,123) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)