Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10857 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,647 (CH$853,325) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 2 hours ago)