Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 826 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.394 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,536 (Mex$ 23,138) in San Cristobal de las Casas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)