Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.367 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,484 (Mex$ 22,120) in San Cristobal de las Casas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,009 (21 minutes ago)