Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00476 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨53,553 (Rp 11,241,295) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)