Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 84% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,964 (€2,038) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (27 minutes ago)