Cost of living comparison between Salalah, Oman and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 573 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 173.540 INR / OMR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 107% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,888 (﷼ 893) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)