Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 728 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 169.072 INR / OMR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 134% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,551 (﷼ 760) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)