Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.034 INR / OMR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 128% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,214 (﷼ 1,007) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $122 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)