Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.923 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨76,479 (39,763 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (32 minutes ago)