Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 784 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.103 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,859 (﷼ 3,970) in Sakaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)