Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.252 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 162% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,804 (€1,630) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$10 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £9,890 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vicenza costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)