Cost of living comparison between Saint Peter Port, Guernsey and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 582 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.916 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 187% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨223,894 (£2,733) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 3 hours ago)