Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 851 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.726 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 238% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨192,403 (£2,075) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (38 minutes ago)