Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 853 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.064 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 219% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,098 (£1,844) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)