Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 745 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.112 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 234% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨200,181 (£2,221) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (23 minutes ago)