Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 522 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.567 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 224% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨263,225 (£3,227) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)