Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 26.414 INR / XCD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 77% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,131 (EC$5,949) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨60,990 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)