Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 771 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.730 INR / XCD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 96% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,721 (EC$3,880) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)