Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.534 INR / XCD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 95% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,516 (EC$3,819) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)