Cost of living comparison between Saint-Étienne, France and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 129% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨186,128 (€2,554) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)