Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 124% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨174,801 (€2,475) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 2 hours ago)