Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 717 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.186 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 144% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,591 (€1,594) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (about 1 hour ago)