Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 127% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨184,441 (€2,532) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)