Cost of living comparison between Saharanpur, India and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 20% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨62,612 in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)