Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 666 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.572 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,394 (¥170,326) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 400 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 2 hours ago)