Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 792 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.299 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 97% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,547 (2,277 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 2 hours ago)