Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.764 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 83% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,038 (2,994 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)