Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.287 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 89% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,804 (3,193 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)