Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 704 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.619 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 91% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,480 (2,131 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (about 1 hour ago)