Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 835 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.092 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 146% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,645 (R 26,051) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)