Cost of living in Rudnyy, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19327 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rudnyy (Kazakhstan) is 41% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨67,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨39,624 (205,021 KZT) in Rudnyy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Natal costs R$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)