Cost of living comparison between Rovigo, Italy and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.569 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 111% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,374 (€2,182) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kazan' costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$172 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cologne costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)