Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 803 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 48.046 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 57% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,007 (NZ$2,872) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)