Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 754 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.707 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 138% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,025 (NZ$2,642) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)