Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 954 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.106 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,620 (руб 66,592) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)