Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 762 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,924 (руб 101,693) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (36 minutes ago)