Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.563 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 121% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨172,475 (€2,444) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)