Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 264%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 717 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.789 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 328% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨252,394 ($3,896) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)