Cost of living in Riobamba, Ecuador compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 799 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.595 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riobamba (Ecuador) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,283 ($1,009) in Riobamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)