Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.295 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,291 (ARS $23,817) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (26 minutes ago)