Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.030 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,971 (ARS $22,820) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)