Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 724 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.224 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,523 (ARS $17,844) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)