Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.700 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,621 (ARS $14,491) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)