Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.200 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 13% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,789 (ARS $20,190) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)