Cost of living comparison between Río Cuarto, Argentina and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.273 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 14% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,560 (ARS $21,660) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)