Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.195 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 13% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,840 (ARS $20,225) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)