Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20033 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 13% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨45,459 (226,925 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)