Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20640 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,538 (370,822 KZT) in Ridder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 2 hours ago)