Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.142 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 135% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨191,340 (R 37,208) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)