Cost of living comparison between Richards Bay, South Africa and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.854 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 128% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨185,166 (R 38,143) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €0.79 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)