Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.033 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 158% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨193,765 (€2,767) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)