Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.146 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 89% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,285 (€1,452) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arad costs 50 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,612 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15,000 (about 2 hours ago)