Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 823 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.398 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 137% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,438 (€1,516) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)