Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 802 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.023 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 172% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,887 (€1,598) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Coronado, Panama costs 122 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amarillo, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 3 hours ago)