Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,100 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.515 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 10% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨86,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨76,980 (₨149,589) in Rawalpindi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (27 minutes ago)