Cost of living in Rasht, Iran vs Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 821 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00169 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,931 (﷼ 53,762,038) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (44 minutes ago)