Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 852 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00173 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,493 (﷼ 42,593,272) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $540 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €13 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,041 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)