Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 798 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00172 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,209 (﷼ 39,769,081) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)