Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.132 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,289 (kr7,135) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (30 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (about 1 hour ago)