Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 722 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.332 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 204% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨228,105 (13,161 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)