Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 881 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.715 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 169% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,488 (8,468 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)