Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,045 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.817 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,746 (Taka 67,025) in Rajshahi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)