Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.784 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨55,169 (Taka 70,374) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)