Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.797 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,294 (3,154 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)