Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.507 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,256 (6,498 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (29 minutes ago)