Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.625 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,503 (6,586 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (44 minutes ago)