Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,174 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.128 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 72% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,869 (13,731 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)