Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 737 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.756 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 75% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,223 (21,053 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)