Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 71.330 INR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,437 prices entered by 207 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,732 ($1,693) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £3.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)