Cost of living comparison between Quito, Ecuador and Ahmedabad, India
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.945 INR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,289 prices entered by 126 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 94% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)