Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.405 INR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,356 prices entered by 202 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,710 ($1,280) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 3 hours ago)