Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 618 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.827 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 98% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,971 (Q13,478) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (29 minutes ago)