Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 724 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.853 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 101% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,340 (Q11,560) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)