Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 509 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.033 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 97% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,520 (Q16,996) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)