Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.603 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 28% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,078 (₨127,735) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (about 1 hour ago)