Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.610 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,757 (₨116,023) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)