Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 841 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.574 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,220 (₨118,953) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (31 minutes ago)