Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.578 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,772 (₨120,699) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Petrolina costs R$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Recife costs R$ 0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.50 (about 2 hours ago)