Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 838 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,191 (₨115,811) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (30 minutes ago)