Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨74,544 (₨121,509) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)