Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00200 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,461 (﷼ 49,335,331) in Qom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)