Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 710 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00175 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨44,833 (﷼ 25,681,876) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)