Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.871 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 88% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,710 (元14,863) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)