Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 811 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.412 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,241 (10,204元) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 9,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Benin City costs 600 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)