Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 851 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.166 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 77% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,137 (元9,949) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dortmund costs €225 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)