Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.413 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 84% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,069 (元14,667) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (38 minutes ago)