Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00196 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 85% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,820 (﷼ 53,104,285) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)