Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,113 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07613 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 212% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,599 (2,254,138 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)