Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,173 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07383 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 160% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,436 (1,969,761 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)