Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 740%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 575 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 1238% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨1,045,322 (2,037,833 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (44 minutes ago)