Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,149 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08008 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 221% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,859 (2,046,146 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)