Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 855 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00085 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 34% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨39,803 (Bs 46,784,563) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)