Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.465 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,476 (Bs 18,636) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $813 (9 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)