Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.822 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 57% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,742 (Bs 17,259) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (8 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (31 minutes ago)