Cost of living comparison between Punta del Este, Uruguay and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.387 INR / UYU
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 166% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨207,846 ($U87,057) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €30 (37 minutes ago)