Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 809 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.204 INR / UYU
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 132% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,066 ($U56,749) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)