Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.296 INR / UYU
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 103% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,580 ($U48,604) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (about 1 hour ago)