Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.246 INR / UYU
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 148% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,705 ($U63,971) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 84,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (about 1 hour ago)