Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.289 INR / UYU
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 154% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨198,051 ($U86,530) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 2 hours ago)