Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09917 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 156% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨207,737 (CH$2,094,849) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)