Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 646 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09929 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 140% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,996 (CH$1,208,528) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (about 2 hours ago)